Five AM Coffee Chaga
Puhdistamo Five AM Coffee Chaga mit gemahlenen Bio-Arabica-Bohnen und Heißwasserextrakt aus Bio-Chaga. Mycotoxinfreier hochwertiger Kaffee. 200 Gramm-Packung.
Why Puhdistamo Five AM Coffee Chaga
Five AM Coffee is a variation of the Bulletproof Coffee recipe, devised by the renowned Finnish health coach, Tomi Kokko. In addition to healthy fat such as ghee, coconut oil and MCT oil, Five AM Coffee also contains the superfoods Lucuma and Maca. This coffee recipe is so popular in Finland that Puhdistamo supplies high-quality coffee and Puhdistamo Five AM Coffee Mix for making it.
Mycotoxin-free, organic arabica coffee
The best Five AM Coffee is made using high-quality coffee free of contaminants and mould toxins (mycotoxins). Puhdistamo, therefore, uses organic arabica coffee from Peru. The coffee is roasted by expert roasters, Finnish Warrior Coffee. Puhdistamo, the coffee tested for microbiological contaminants, such as mycotoxins, and heavy metals. Thanks to careful selection, processing and control, this coffee is an excellent basis for the Five AM or Bulletproof Coffee recipes.
Organic, hot-water Chaga extract
Puhdistamo improves this excellent coffee further, by adding their Puhdistamo Chaga powder extract. Hot-water extract is 100% water-soluble, so there is no residue. The slightly bitter Chaga extract goes well with coffee, not only in taste, but also in function.
Puhdistamo Five AM Coffee Chaga Coffee contains the equivalent of 3 tablespoons of raw Chaga in each pot of coffee. According to our calculations, this corresponds to approximately 60-80 mg of Puhdistamo Chaga Extract Powder per tablespoon of ground coffee.
All the benefits of Puhdistamo Five AM Coffee Chaga Coffee
- Organic, ground arabica coffee from Peru
- Roasted by expert coffee roasters at Warrior Coffee
- High-quality coffee, suitable as a basis for Five AM or Bulletproof Coffee
- Upgraded with Puhdistamo's organic Chaga extract
- About 60-80 mg of Chaga extract per tablespoon of coffee
- 100% water-soluble hot-water Chaga extract, which all dissolves in the coffee
- Tested for mycotoxins and heavy metals
Ingredients & Instructions
Prepare the ground coffee using your preferred method: a cafetière, for example, or coffee filter.
One bag of Puhdistamo Five AM Coffee Chaga Coffee contains 200 grams of ground coffee.
Ingredients: Organic ground coffee, organic Chaga extract.
Store in a dry, cool and dark place.
The Five AM Coffee recipe
Mix the ingredients in a blender for about 20 seconds.
- 200 ml freshly-brewed, high-quality coffee
- 1 tsp to 1 tbsp grass-fed ghee
- 1 tsp to 1 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tsp to 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Puhdistamo Five AM Coffee Mix
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the seal is damaged when purchased.
- Consult your doctor first if you are being treated for a medical condition, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not recommended for people allergic to mushrooms or penicillin.
- Consult your doctor first if you are using blood-thinning agents or insulin therapy.
- Do not use in combination with antibiotics or intravenous glucose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Was ist Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Coffee? Der Upgraded™ Kaffee entstand durch die Suche des amerikanischen Ernährungsexperten Dave Asprey nach den be...Alle Details anzeigen